Tuesday 22 February 2011

my first time

Loosing my blogging virginity..
I put this all down to Phoebe Dixon (yes you heard) as she is the ultimate bizz blogger everrrrrrrrr
She's got me regliously following her fabbbb blog peluxe                   get on that people
With my course, studying Fashion Communication we are encouraged to begin blogging
I thought maybe that just meant following blogs,which I already do.. but then I thought maybe I could actually just jump on the bandwagon and begin my own..
I havn't exactly got a specific topic and genre in mind for my blog, so have gone with the general fashion beauty and all things girlie. Simply putting it. Anything (I feel is) relevant in my life to post up


Forgive me as it may take afew takes untill my posts actually become something you want to follow


Love 

1 comment:

  1. I love that I am such an inspiration in all your lives!
    This is Phoebe btw.

    ReplyDelete