Monday 28 February 2011

On the Red Carpet

The Oscars 2011
Watching 'Live From The Red Carpet' on Channel E! last night and some very beautiful dresses rocked up on the red carpet of the Oscars.
These are the dresses that stood out to me.
Cate Blanchett in a beautiful pastel Givenchy gown.
A personal favourite.

Sandra Bullock in a gorgeous red Vera Wang dress.


 Mila Kunis (Current girl crush) in a cute lilic Elie Saab.

Gywneth Paltrow looking like a goddess in gold Calvin Klein.

Hilary Swank looking stunning in a silver Gucci gown.

Hailee Steinfeld looking pretty and youthful in a Marchesa Dress.

2 comments:

  1. LOVED Mila Kunis but didn't think Cate Blanchett did all that well.. I don't like the circular piece at the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really liked it,and I can't put my finger on why
    But of course Mila Kunis rocked it and looked beaut,shes just amazing

    ReplyDelete