Thursday 10 March 2011

kardashian to jenner

For my PR module, I have decided after much deliberation that I am taking my MAC cosmetics in the direction for the younger generation.. 'MYFIRSTMAC'
With this we then have to promote our product line, concept and news release
I have been thinking, and have not yet came to a complete decision.. 
But with inspiration from Lady Gaga being the face for their newest VIVA GLAM range, that I do need a young,bright celebrity to be the face of my new product range.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a few options given from friends, I think I may have decided on Kendall and Kylie Jenner!
Just the link to the name 'Kardashian' will turn heads, but I feel the younger siblings of the three famous sisters are the next big thing.. and will most likely follow in the foot steps of their older sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe. After watching 'Keeping up With the Kardashians' I do feel they would be a good role model for our younger generation  and possibly are the perfect match for my new product range..


What do you think? 



Just got to add how much I love Kendall's leather skirt here..
And why is my hair not like this.. to achieve this it may take me years!

Other options discussed: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Haliee Steinfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment