Sunday 4 March 2012

Caught my eye on these cute shorts from New Look and thought what harm it would be to add one more piece to my very large black collection

ELLE Collections is my current read, and my inspiration for most of my up and coming uni projects

Been thinking about my summer holidays today, which by the way could not come quick enough!
I am going to Canada for two weeks with the boy and his family, which will consist of visiting my best friend and maybe a cheeky trip to NYC!
So with that I think my shopping lists from today should be prioritised by summer as my wardrobe is very black and grey right now..

1 comment:

  1. Really cute shorts! New York is simply amazing. You have to go to the Stardust Diner in Times Square the atmosphere is brilliant!

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete