Wednesday 14 November 2012

Recent additions to my ever expanding stash of wrist attire

I'm seriously loving neon right now, however only lime green/yellow for now.. 
As a colour phobic individual usually this is quite out there for me, so only one colour is enough for me.
As for my rose gold, screw bracelet similar to that famous gorgeous Cartier version, was a lovely gift from the lovely Nelly

I'm off to London at the weekend for the boys Mothers 50th, hoping to take some inspiring images for my third year work
Hoping to gather a mixture of street style shots along with personal memories of the trip. As it's mine and the boy's first trip to London, together that is, we have both ventured out of Newcastle many times just unfortunately never as far down as London as a twosome.

No comments:

Post a Comment